Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas eve on a treadmill

YES! I spent Christmas eve at the gym. No family, no huge dinner.

Okay, I had spaghetti but it was not a binge and I am very glad for it.

Going to the gym is always a huge motivation - there are so many girls my age that keep running for 1,5 hours - really fast, too. I love staring at them because they look so skinny.

And after showering, when I change, I like standing there in my underwear or jeans and bra because all of a sudden, when they take off their sports outfit, all of a sudden I'm the one who looks good. I really don't know why but it makes me happy.

So they motivate me first and after that I feel better because I look better in a bra and jeans. Funny, isn't it.

Hope you had a good Christmas. Don't eat too much.

2 comments:

  1. *high-fives* yay! <3
    really? 1,5 hours of running. i cannot do that. i can't even run for 10 minutes straight. i really do hope one day i can build up to that.
    YES. <3 that awesome moment when you sweat out all bloat, and just stand there looking at your now awesome-looking stomach. <3
    i love the visuals of you in bra and jeans, Miss Burton. <3 (always remember Tim Burton when i read that name).
    xD. i can't. i don't celebrate Christmas! i spent it on a treadmill for 36 minutes. ;) boxing later? totally.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I hope to one day be able to do that...haha. I have asthma but I think that will get better with my weight loss.
    I haven't ate anything at all today! Two carrots and a broccoli but my mom is going to make me eat more...which I know I need to. It just sucks.
    Anywho, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete