Monday 31 October 2011

60 days challenge





Woke up to a very lovely comment from Sam Lupin and it was the perfect reminder to keep going. Thank you Sam! I also decided to join the 60 days challenge Sam and Samzi are doing.

60 day CHALLENGE

Week One!

Weekly challenge: Pick one unhealthy food or habit you have (eg. Artificial sweetener, chocolate, eating after 8pm, skipping breakfast) and aim to go 7 days without eating/doing it.


I constantly eat after work. As soon as I'm home I will grab something to eat and just shove it down my throat. Of course it doesn't stop. I'll only stop when I'm full.
I also give in very often at work when they decide to cook something for lunch. No one really cares about how much fat they eat. But eating with my colleagues is deadly for my already ugly figure.


I will stop eating after 5 pm and I will only eat with my team if they're having salad.
Day one: How tall are you, what do you currently weigh, and what do you hope to weigh after the 60 days? (Be realistic). I am 172 cm tall (5,64 ft) and today I weighed 134 lbs.

Where the fuck did that come from?!?! I weighed 130 lbs 2 days ago!!


Oh shoot. I had chinese food last night, remember ... + that friend who took me out for dinner 2 days ago. Well, I'm getting rid of it. THATS WHAT HAPPENS! Don't you dare be as silly as I was this weekend!!! Let it be a lesson to you all!

Oh my god I just realised that means I'm almost 61 kilos heavy and my BMI is over 20!!! All that because of one weekend!
I feel disgusting now. I haven't felt this disgusting in months, really. It's like I've been in a coma, unable to realise what the numbers were telling me. Knowing I was fat but now how much! Oh damn.

Okay, so I hope after those 60 days I'll weigh ... Yep, remember my last comment? Is it 60 days until Christmas? Think so. So I would like to weigh 115 lbs by Christmas.
Santa could you arrange that for me? Thank you.

I have to go now. Tidy up my parents garden. Keep myself busy. Stay away from food.

Do better than I did!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment